Thursday, January 29, 2009

Priorities..

So I called my OB's office. It is made up of a collective of OB's, CNMW's, US techs, nurses, etc. Of course I get the voice mailbox for the "triage" nurse. (got to love it, the term triage implies urgent classification right? And it is a voice mailbox!!!) So I leave my message...

Hi, Patient of Dr. O's. I have been diagnosed with missed miscarriage, my LMP was November 19th, 2008, had ultrasound on 1/5/09 confirming non-viable, had appointment with Dr. O on 1/8/09. She wanted me to follow up in two weeks. It has been three weeks and I have no signs that I will miscarry anytime soon. I would like an appointment with Dr. O. Please call me back at xxx-xxx."

That was 11:00am...

And it is now 7:13 pm and NO CALL! Triage my ass! When it is their idea they are all over you, riding you to "comply" (or should I say become submissive to their godly requests) with what they want. But when it is my life, my emotions, on the line... what do I get.... NO CALL BACK!

I know everything happens for a reason, and maybe, just maybe it is because I should just wait a bit longer.. Who knows...

I did start up again on the Black and Blue Cohosh. Maybe now that I have had some contractions, things will eventually move along.. Any day now...

1 comment:

  1. I'm off on vacation...I hope when I come back that the healing phase has started for you. You're in my thoughts and prayers.
    -L

    ReplyDelete