Friday, January 16, 2009

Miscarriage day 11 1/16/08

DH asked me how far along I would be today.

And my answer 'I don't know'.

I killed my tickers, I erased my Fertility Friend pregnancy page. How far along would I be today?

What would I be reading in those weekly updates "Today your baby is the size of a lima bean. The fingers and toes ....."

Instead I am writing a blow by blow synopsis of
"What not to expect when you are no longer expecting"
Just peachy!

'Day 11, your baby is still not there. You still hold onto hope, yet there is nothing to hold onto. Your body is a dumb biological process that chemically still thinks things are progressing. Yet every time you use the bathroom, the toilet paper check is executed'

Having one of those moments.

Oh, by the way, ~8 weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment