Wednesday, January 7, 2009

A little help from my friends

So, I decided to try and give my body a little help realizing that what I am carrying is not meant to be. Funny how now, after all these months of trying, and using progesterone, my body is holding onto this without spotting, without bleeding. Just the way it is supposed to work. A nice nurturing womb environment.

But why this time? Why this time does my body decide to work, yet life decides to leave me early? I know, life is full of why's and rarely do I ever find out the "ah ha" moment, where the end of series reveals all those pent up events, those moments that need a closer. A pity that life is not like TV, or a good book. No revalations into why I must endure.

So, after reading Susun Weed's books http://www.susunweed.com/ and a bunch of stuff on the internet decided to try taking herbs and stuff to speed things along. www.sisterzeus.com/Abortif.htm

Taking ~6,000 mg of vitamin C. This is supposed to inhibit progesterone, thus lowering the circulating progesterone to the uterine lining, causing spotting, etc.

Taking 400mg of Black Cohosh 4-5x a day. Supposed to relax the cervix and allow things to move.

Talking 4-5 cups of Blue cohosh tincture (20 drops in a small amount of warm water) supposed to coordinate uterine contractions.

I also bought some Angelica, but everything states to wait and let the vitamin C and others do their job before taking it.

So who knows. Maybe I will be able to help things along. Living in this in-between world, pregnant, yet not pregnant is hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment