Friday, February 13, 2009

Thoughts

Thinking, something my DH tells me I do too much of.. Helooo, I am a scientist?!? Kinda comes with the type A personality thing too!

I don't know. I never found out a way to turn it off, would be nice, to induce this sort of mindless state, where I just do things, ya know, make a pot of coffee, take a shower, use the pot, without even thinking? Like human autopilot. I think I would sign up for that every once in a while.

There are times in life where I think it would just be best to be in autopilot. Ya know, those moments you just need to somehow live through because, well, tomorrow just HAS to be better than this! It would be nice to just go autopilot, skip a couple of days, weeks, etc, and then Voila, wow, life is all shiny happy now!

I thought of hybernation, but who would turn you so ya don't end up with bed sores? Plus I have not found out if animals actually deficate, etc. while in hybernation, but I don't think I would want to do that in my bed! The other spectrum, of not having a BM while in hybernation, could you emagine that first morning poo!??! OMG What died in your colon!!!!

Medicated autopilot... Not quite as good as hoped. Something about being a zoner, the rest of your body wants to come along for the ride! Simple things like sipping a cup of hot beverage now become some sort of dangerous gamble! So out the window with that one.

So, up to this point, there is no solution to thinking... It just happens...

No comments:

Post a Comment