Friday, February 27, 2009

Lies, damn lies..

So, here I am trying to move forward, and things keep coming up that just knock me down. So the latest was the itemized hospital bill. And that was an eye opener. There were things on there that just did not make sense. Sutures, Tissue Culture, Skin Biopsy, and some other little ones...

So WTF?!? Sutures would be used if there was a laceration to the cervix from their damned toothed tanaculum, or from instruments cutting it. But the OB's surgical reports state nothing on the subject.?!?

Skin Biopsy? What? That was listed as $861 some odd dollars, and completely does not lign up with having a D&E! There was a seprate charge for the "level 4 microscapy examination" worth $210. And then the genetic analysis was there for $1221.00 So what Biopsy?!?! Skin? Where? What the F?!??!

Of course I can't call the OB's office, since OB is no longer there. So what then? I called the Hospital and the billing woman had no clue, but told me she would look into it.

So yet again, here I am left with the feeling of WHAT THE F HAPPENED TO ME!!!! DH feels that they are "just padding the bill" but I am left with the WTF moment! He was not the unconsious one, with someone sticking metal bits up inside! He is not the one that cannot easily check to see if everything is fine! It is my body, my frustration!

So we had "words" and a cold shoulder night. I truly feel that most people have no way of understanding what it is like, to have moments of your life just missing, to have to trust people you have not a single reason to trust!

No comments:

Post a Comment