Sunday, February 15, 2009

New Normal.. here I come!

I am finally starting to feel a little bit more like myself. I have been able to get out of bed earlier without too much complaint (hey, I never was a morning person). And find that my energy level is getting better. Still have an odd cramp here or there, but even the bleeding is more like a yellow/brown spotting.. Just have these odd left side pains, if I was not post pregnancy, post surgery, I would write them up as O pains.. Ya know, that sort of irritated insides sort of feeling.

I think the hormones are finally starting to stabilize as well, so that is nice. I still have some dark moments, but overall, I would say that for the last two days, there have been more upbeat moments.

It has been cold still, 20-30's but the sun has been out, and I have had the curtains thrown open so the light streams in, and with the daylight slowly getting longer, that seems to help as well.

Been doing some house cleaning, and that makes me feel better, nothing more brain numbing than vacuuming, and washing windows. Plus DH and I had some mommy daddy time last night after DD went to bed, the first time in a LONG LONG TIME. It was nice.. It was nice to have that part of our marriage back again. And it was just that much sweeter since it was valentines day. :) Sigh...

So I keep wrassling with the thoughts of trying again, and the self preservation of never wanting to go there again... But yet... I know sometime we will. Just trying to balance the sanity, with the fact that I am just getting older, and every month that goes by, I just get older, with all those statistics of "older moms" having more problems.. etc.. But then, common, I have already had "more" problems... WTF..

Oh well, off to find "a bag of food" for my "hungry girl" who is asking to eat a "bag of food"???

1 comment: