Thursday, February 19, 2009

Service? Anyone?

My OB's office service sucks!!!

I had a voice mail on my cell phone this am from a nurse at my OB's office. To call her back. First, I do not get service on my cell phone at work. So I call them back.

I get the triage nurse voice mailbox. I press 0 to get the receptionist. I get the receptionist voice mailbox. That was at 11:30am. I call again ten minutes later, receptionist finally answers, tells me she just sent the message down to the nurse, and she will call me back.

Ok, back from lunch, it is now 1:05pm. I call the OB's office, go straight to receptionist. Tell receptionist I have to change the phone number where nurse calls me since I will be at work, and cell phone does not work. She gives me nurse's voice mailbox. I leave message.. Please call work number before 2:30 since I will be away after that time at a meeting..

Now 1:35, and NOTHING.

This is how they handle life altering news!! WTF!!!! I will never deal with this office again. Ever.

So still waiting.... Anxious as all hell. I had a lunch date with DH. It was stresed filled at first. I had some crappy meetings all morning long, and then with the phone call stuff... It sucked... But as lunch went on, we laughed, joked, and reaffirmed that we are moving, moving forward.. Thank god for DH.

No comments:

Post a Comment