Monday, February 16, 2009

A day without spot!

Wow. Lets celebrate! I am actually back to wearing just a pantyliner! WOO HOO!!! And not a single spot on it! Just about 14 days post surgery. Always feels like you will be bleeding forever when you are in the midst of things.. But somehow you come out the other side, and wow, I don't have a phone book between my legs anymore!!

I honestly feel the D&C ended up being the right decision, the OB was great (wow, I know one that actually was great?!?!?, oh and did I fail to mention she left the practice for the boonies Maine last week?) and seems to have been the fastest way to recovery. She really did honor my wishes it seems and did not scrape the crap out of me, which is nice.

So where am I now? Trying to build up my strength, (thanks Floridax!) and keep going. The next few weeks will be tough with tons of EMS stuff, and travel for work, so that will keep me going..

I guess I will be posting less here, as my life starts to move to a new normal, but it has been nice to get this shventa out. I will be residing at my original blog www.octarinelife.blogspot.com but will probably continue to post any TTC journeys here. Hopefully this rollercoaster will someday bring me to the next hill, one where I can welcome the arrival of a new family member. But even if this rollercoaster has more valleys and dark tunnels (ya know the ones where you are upside down) I vow to keep riding this, eyes wide open!

Still have the results of the genetic testing to deal with, and I have requested my medical records from the surgery and my OB's office, so I am sure there will be stuff that needs to be processed there.. But...

HERE I COME LIFE, Ya have not kicked me down more than I can kick back!

No comments:

Post a Comment