Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Update...

11w5d and had a reassurance ultrasound done. A quick check to see if ittybitty bean is still going strong.

And yes, ittybitty is still there. HB was 160, good. And CRL measured 12w1d. So already in the 85% for size. (I know better than to let them keep this measuring stuff up, so after the 20w count the toes US, NO MORE!).

It appears so far the placenta is high and maybe a bit anterior, so looks like I won't be feeling much again... Sigh... I hate anterior placentas! I so want to feel baby flipping and flopping! Maybe this time, some how I will... But, I doubt it. I wonder why the placenta implants where it does? Why would it choose one site over the other? I did hear once that anterior placentas were more common in anteverted uterus, which is what I have... So who knows..

But overall the apt. was quick and fun, and DH had a chance to look at a screen that was not half across the room, they have one right at the foot of the bed, so I could actually see to without having to turn sideways to look out one eye. Nice little bit.

So, so far so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment