Monday, June 22, 2009

Please tell me this is because of the hormones...

I have been having the oddest dreams lately. So vivid, I wake up feeling like I actually was running in them!

So the latest installment of my early morn nightmares was actually kinda fun. I was some Klingon warior in some futuristic airport with these magnetic people movers, looked like florescent arrows on the floor (like something out of mario cart where you stepped on them and zoom!). And my job was to "take out" someone. It happened to be my ex-director from a previous job. Dressed in horrible hawaiian style shirt, bermuda shorts, panama hat and sunglasses, carrying a breifcase! So the whole dream was me running, and shooting, and acting like I was in zero G as I tried to assasinate him! The dream even took me outdoors where I was chasing down jumbo jets with my plasma gun! At one point I hopped a ride on one of those baggage carts, but it felt like I was moving in slow motion and jumped off.

Next thing I knew, I woke up, and still do not know if I got my mark... Sigh...

I am writing this one off to hot flashes, hormones and too much sci fi in my life. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment