Thursday, June 4, 2009

A teeny update...

Well, not much to post. 8w6d today. Still exhausted and still have nausea all the time. But able to eat most of the time, and have not had any re-visitations so that is a GOOOOD thing.

Things have been going smoothly, my nervous ninny side has calmed a bit. I think it is because my life has been so darned hectick lately with the "playground project" and extra stuff that came up at work, requiring me to be in at 7:00 am instead of my usual 8:30... Makes a difference when you are draggin azz on a normal day! Poor DH has really had to pick up a lot of the house load... he grumbles a bit, but at least he is still doing it. Sometimes he makes me feel like I am being nauseous or tired on purpouse to get out of my share of the housework, but that is not the case, I just know that if I am that tired, I MUST rest. That for some reason bean wants rest...

I should have more to post tomorrow, I have my first appointment with a MW/OB group in the area. From what I have heard they are pretty decent and supportive. I guess I will find out for myself soon enough.

The whole thing I am wrasslign right now is the fact that I have been on Metformin since 2007, and feel great on it. Before I started the met, I had gained like 20 lbs in about 4 weeks and constantly felt like crap with no good reason for it. But since i am on it for PCOS, they pull me off of it cold turkey around 10 weeks. And I don't think I should stop. I had some mild sugar things going on with DD, and have read some really positive stuff about met and preventing GD, etc. Now I just have to see if I can find a healthcare provider who will lean my way.

Off to find my journal articles on met and pregnancy...

No comments:

Post a Comment