Monday, May 4, 2009

Waiting....

AAAKKKK! I am bad at waiting! Let me rephrase that, I HATE waiting! In today's society of instant just about everything, waiting seems so pointless. Always full of tension, stress, the time that my mind is occupied with half thoughts when I should be doing other things at work, etc... Instead I am staring at a bloody phone, not wanting to go to the bathroom, or re-fill my cup of water because..... I MIGHT MISS IT!

You might have extrapolated out what this is about, I had my HcG draw today. I am by LMP 4 weeks 3 days. By Ovulation, who knows.... Was not charting this time, so no precise post LH surge dating this time....

And I am waiting, the draw was done at 7:30am, and I was told by nurse beoch that I should hear the results around lunchtime... Well it is now 6 minutes to lunch, and .... nothing yet!

AAAKKK!!! WTF!!!!!!!!

Nurse Beoch also asked me if I had the records from my last miscarriage sent to them, I told her that I did not think so, they were done at _ Hospital. Her reply.... Oh, well, I will just go through your file and find them. AAAKKK... So now nurse beoch is digging through my hospital records!

Still waiting.....

No comments:

Post a Comment