Friday, May 15, 2009

Sick, Sick and Tired

Sigh... If the morning sickness (all day nausea) is any indicator of sucess, we should be off to a good start. But heck, I feel like death warmed over!

There was a report that was advertised today about how .5mg to 1mg of ginger prevents nausea in chemo patients. I am sure I will not be the only one rushing to Walgreens to pick up a bottle on my way home!

The other thing was supposed to be sea bands. but come on, like that does not look weird in short sleevees sitting at my computer at work? "Me, no? There is nothing wrong with me."

Some say protein... Trying this Odwalla protein drink, and it is not too bad, except I forgot I am not all that crazy about the flavor of almond... Something about the smell of almond.... Hmmmm..

Well, my blog has turned into a whine session... I guess it really has not changed, crying about miscarriage, cry about sub fertility, and now cry about morning sickness... Hope the trend is not showing that I just cry about everything.... Ok, maybe I do?

Off to try and finnish this workday without re-visiting my lunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment