Wednesday, May 6, 2009

The Re-draw

Well, the numbers are back for the second draw, three days later.

1562 at 4 weeks 5 days

So the numbers are slightly more than doubling. So far so good. Nurse scheduled first ultrasound for Thursday the 14th at 7:20am. That will be our next milestone. I should be 5w6d so we "should" be able to see a HB if things are going well. So that will be my next test.

How am I feeling? Excited, nervous, hopeful. Hopeful that this one will stick.

So life goes on. I feel like we slipped by another catastrophe for now. But just wish I did not live feeling like any moment the world can crash around me. I try to focus on my world being more than just this. My world is my DD, my DH, my home, my job, my EMS fun time. That my world is full, and this is just one more thing I want in my world, desire to have in my world. And yes, my world would be better with one more.

No comments:

Post a Comment