Thursday, May 28, 2009

7 Week Ultrasound

US today at 7:20am. Had to wait in line... Finally were taken back at 7:40 (not too bad in medical world, but when you are nervous, seems like forever...). DH did not want to look. Nurse asked us how I felt. I told her "NUMB". So they started to look around, first thing I noticed is that the sac was bigger, and there was stuff in there... :) Then I saw a flicker as she was moving around, and I had a feeling, a hope. And then yes, they confirmed that bean is measuring right on target 7w5d and had a HB of 155. To hear that on the US machine made my DH cry. I cried. It was all just so much after being numb and reserved for so long... Bean is there. Bean has a HB.. Nothing apparently wrong at this point. OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So we go back for our last US with the RE's group and my "graduation" appointment with the RE on June 15th......
I finally feel like I can be a little happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment