Friday, May 1, 2009

The rude nurse....

Why I hate the medical profession....

So, my OB that I somewhat liked, but did not care for the fact that they were a VBAC Ban practice, left town after my surgery in Feb. So I only have my RE's office to fall back on right now. Which is how I would like it anyways, since I want to use MW's....

I do not want to have any blood work done just yet, but do want to test to see if it is rising, etc. So I called up to make an appointment for a draw on Monday morning. I get the nurse, asks what I need. I told her HPT +. She states. Oh... Well let me update your chart. Asks my LMP, April 3rd. She then replies, "well we will get you in on Monday AM, so you can have the results that afternoon"

She then continues with "Well lets just hope this turns out better than last time" WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ya think you could be any more cynical and beastly???? WTF!!!!!!!!!!

I am surrounded by realism. I know what the odds are that this one will "Be OK" but bejeesus, do I have to be constantly reminded of that? If people are worried about me "getting my hopes up" give me a break.... I have not done that since, well like pregnancy #1! And I am now on pregnancy #7! (with only one live child!!!!!)

I just wish I did not have to call these creaps up and deal with this crap they dish out... But living in PoDunk, with not many options for Dr's without a drive, this is what you get....

In reality, I did not want to go back to these people, but was not looking seriously for another RE group since we were not "TTC". So did not expect to need them again... I don't have an OB group I like either, so it leaves me with this option for now... Sucks...

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your "accident" :)

    What a B that nurse was!! Sorry she said that to you.
    I am praying for your family.

    ReplyDelete