Tuesday, January 4, 2011

No Big deal...

So I have been hesitant to call my OB or RE's office. I wanted to enjoy the holidays without worry or repeat serial HcG readings, etc.

I called my OB's office today, and their response was "see you in a couple of weeks". I was like WTF??? I have a history of multiple losses! I ask if there is any way I could get in for early monitoring. Had to wait for a nurse to call me back. I explain that this is pregnancy #8, and would like some additional HcG and ultrasounds in the beginning. Her response was well, I will let Dr. B. know, but we will see you in two weeks. So I told her "If you cannot accomodate my needs I do have an RE who I will go to if you will not do the early monitoring". She replies with "I am sure Dr. B. will be able to accomodate you". They were supposed to call me back with Dr. B's recomendations.. They never did.

Called my RE's office and they will have me in tomorrow AM. Big fat blow farts to the health profession that cannot meet the psychological need of a mother who has had multiple losses! If they were not the only VBAC supportive practice in 60 miles, I would consider another practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment