Thursday, December 30, 2010

The Pink Lines

Wow. Ok, I am a POAS fanatic. If I have them in the house, they will get dipped and swirled!

So came back from being away for the holidays, and just had to POAS, in case the previous three a week ago were wrong...

And there it was two pink lines. But the second line was faint. Now starts the analyzing the old test with the new test... Is it fainter because of "bad things"? It is the same test kit box.... So should be same reagents... Should it have been darker???

So the next day POAS again... Just to see those two pink lines appear... Again the second line not as dark on the FRE test.... Do I tell husband my nitty worries?? Do I buy another brand? I should be 5 weeks now...

I break down and show DH the sticks, and try to casually mention my worry about the "faint" line... He turns them over in his hands, looks at them under the flouresecent lights, moves to the window... And then states "The second line is the control line. It is fainter, but the pregnant line is well, big and fat? What is the problem?" PHEW!!!!!!!!

Again, I think too much...

No comments:

Post a Comment