Monday, December 15, 2008

Here we go again

Not really tring hard, but somehow it happened this cycle. My BFP. Found out while refugees from a nasty ice storm leaving southern NH without power for days, a week for some. We were at my family's house, I was not even due for Aunt Flo yet.

When we arrived, my Mom took one look at me and announced she was making not one more christmas stocking, but two. (the one was for my nephew Liam who was celebrating his first christmas). I looked at her like she was crazy.

Decided my Mom's behaviour and my lack of AF symptoms, maybe we should test. But of course here is a POAS (pee on a stick) addict with out a single stick! Dh announced he was going to Wegmans (with the hope of picking up some sticks) and my brother announced he would go too! So although DH tried to find them when my brother was out on a smoke break, it was not sucessful. More waiting.

Next day we go out to buy a generator, and I decide to pick up a pack of FRE sticks. When we get back to my parents house, I go upstairs and POAS. To my utter disbelief, it is the strongest, fastes BIG FAT POSITIVE I have ever had, and on CD (cycle day) 27, 12 DPO (days post ovulation) {Does it show that I am a fertility freak? Charting my BBT as well}

DH and I had the biggest SEG (shit eating grins) that one could emagine. We were excited! We were dealing with sub-fertility and were contemplating IUI with clomid soon. To find out we achieved a BFP with NO intervention at all. No clomid, no progeseterone, nothing.

We were excited, but at the same time cautiously optomistic. After all, it was just the begining of Pregnancy #5. (while we only have one live child)

No comments:

Post a Comment